Saturday, January 26, 2013

2013 - Day 26

I took the kids to have Valentine's Day pictures taken early this afternoon. They did pretty good and the sweet photographer, Maria, sent the kids home with cookies! Can't wait to see the pics!

 We came home for some lunch....and of course a cookie.
I told Ella she looked like she had on lipstick, so she puckered up for me.
Then later in the afternoon we went swimming at the YMCA.  Our friends Rex and Riley and Mary came along with us!  Ella and Riley were in the pool for over 2 hours and they were doing the big slide by themselves (us mom's were at the bottom.) It was amazing to watch these tiny 6 year olds walking up all those stairs holding hands and then waiting patiently in line for their turns.  I can't believe how grown up they are!!!  The big boys swam for about an hour and then played basketball until we were done swimming!  I know my 2 were definitely wore out!

This is what being in chlorine for 2 hours looks like....I totally should have taken her swimming at the begining of her illness (she has been on antibiotics for 5 days and I've been doing sinus rinses the last couple of days and nothing has come out of her nose yet I could hear how stuffy she was,) because tonight her nose and eyes are running like a faucet.
Hunter doesn't look as bad....just tired...but his poor skin gets SO dried out!

No comments:

Post a Comment