Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2013 - Day 23

Ella spent a lot of today laying around sucking her thumb....but did a little bit of playing too. Her fever is gone but she woke up with no voice. I know she is all stuffed up, I can hear it in her breathing but we have had no boogers today....even after breaking down in tears several times. Not sure what to do about school tomorrow. Poor little bug.
I went to the Y with this little guy after school. He plays basketball and runs while I work out and then we swim together.  I love the alone time I get with him!!  Of course I ruined his day by making him come home and do homework and study spelling words.....little does he know Chris and I are taking him to his first concert tomorrow night, Rascal Flatts and The Band Perry.  I'm SO excited and he will be too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, poor Ella!! :-( I hope she's feeling better today. Sammi's all stuffed up now, too. Had a rough night lastnight, up and down, up and down. Ugh. I'm just glad our kids are old enough to give children's cold meds to. Have fun at the concert! Can't wait to hear how he liked going to his first one!

    ReplyDelete