Saturday, January 19, 2013

2013 - Day 19

Hunter went bowling with Nana and Grandpa today and then headed up to the house to play for a couple of hours. Here is the handsome fella before he headed out.
Ella had another emotional day....random crying over nothing.  I was talking to my Dad on the phone and Ella climbed up into my lap and I noticed she felt hot.  I took her temp and what do you know..101.7 degrees. I gave her motrin and her fever went up to 102.  After about 3 hours it went down to 101.  She doesn't have any symptoms of anything that she is complaining of or that I notice except for the fever.  Who knows...guess we will see what the morning brings.  She had moments though of playing...here she is with a piece of birthday cake that she said is for Grandad : )  Happy Birthday Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment