Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2013 - Day 28

Ella was oh so helpful today, helping me put clothes away (hence the hanger in the background) and trying out my new workout shoes that arrived in the mail today. She had a fabulous day back at school, thank goodness!!!

And this little guy....I volunteer in his school's library every other Monday, and while I am in there he is in computer lab which is connected to the library. So, I of course stop in and say hi to him. Well, today they were doing some math program on the computer. I watched in disbelief, his teacher came over to say hi and said something about how amazing he is at math and how he keeps teaching his self new things and that she doesn't know what to do with him. I told her that it is kind of depressing that my 3rd grader is better at math than me, lol. He had Boy Scouts tonight and then came home and played in a laundry basket : )

No comments:

Post a Comment