Wednesday, March 6, 2013

2013 - Day 65

Ella had a rough morning (as in it was rough for me because she refused to get dressed, go potty etc,) and a rough afternoon (she was horrible for the poor occupational therapist.) But she was awesome in between!  She had an appointment with her ENT (ear nose throat doctor) this morning including a hearing test,which she FAILED and now has to have surgery to put more permanent tubes put in her ears, and allergy testing done in 2 weeks, but she totally rocked during the hearing test and followed every direction perfectly!!!!  And most importantly she was great at school.  She was the mystery person for the day (the teachers draw a name at the begining of class and don't tell the class whose name they drew.  If that person is good all day and does not have to be reminded to stay on task, follows the rules etc at the end of the day the teachers announce who the mystery person is and they get to pick a prize,) and picked Disney Princess markers as her prize! She was quite proud of herself!!!

Tonight after dinner the games played a fun???? game of run around like crazy children, screaming while pushing a baby doll buggy around chasing eachother....which makes the dog bark to add to it.  Fun fun fun.
Ignore the fact that Ella has no shirt on.  I don't typically make her take her shirt off for dinner anymore but nice white sleeves + Lean Cuisine Pizza (don't judge me, the kids like them) equals disaster!



After this fun game and putting Ella's shirt back on I loaded the kids up in the van, ready to head to the YMCA for TRX (which I have been looking forward to all day,) and the van won't start. Too bad I was leaving my usual 10 minutes before class starts because my mom and friend were already there and we would be too late if they left to get us. Made for some sad kids. I hope it's just the battery but ya know because the van will be paid off in 5 months it's probably something major, lol. Sometimes I really hate my husband's schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment