Sunday, March 10, 2013

2013 - Day 69

Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite boy!!! I cannot believe that my little guy is 9 years old! It just doesn't seem possible! I am blessed to be the mom of a this kind-hearted, smart, compassionate, funny, Lego loving, outside playing boy!!!!

We started out the morning with some special birthday pancakes.  They were.....gross....but Hunter LOVED them, which is all that matters!
We had Hunter's friends from the neighborhood come over to play and eat cake (because we already took him and his friend Rex to Silver Mountain last week, so no "party!")

Ella and Madison playing air hockey!
Legos Legos Legos
My sad attempt at a cake that looks like a Lego brick.  Chris said I get an A+ for effort and Hunter said he loved it, but I know they were just trying to make me feel better!
Oh well, at least I tried!  My Grandmom gave us these Lego candles this past summer!
This is Hunter's dream...playing cars with friends!



Shelby, Cole, Hunter and Ava   Sweet little Cole reminds us so much of Hunter when he was that age!!!
Juanito, Hunter, Isali and Xochitl  
Maddy and Hunter
After his friends left we went to Red Robin's for dinner!


Playing around with my camera!    Nana and Hunter


Those eyes
                                                     and lashes!




Ella didn't feel well most of the day, she had a belly ache.  You know she doesn't feel well when she doesn't eat birthday cake.  Poor pumpkin.
After dinner we came home and opened family gifts.  Ella said she wanted to get Hunter a new soccer ball and basketball!

Monster Legos from Nana!
   Love his expression!
A model truck from Grandpa!
And I got Hunter a camera!  It's a pretty nice one, especially for a kid, but I know he is ready!  He loves to take pics with my camera so now he can use his own!!!
Happy Birthday Buddy.  I love you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment