Tuesday, March 19, 2013

2013 - Day 78

We checked in this morning at 7:30 for Ella to get t-tubes put into her ears, as well as allergy testing. Ella's doctor said that Ella has a hole in her right ear that is already acting as a tube, so he doesn't know why that ear is failing the hearing test. Went ahead and put tube in left. Her allergy testing all came back negative. We were back home by 10! Ella was of course so brave! She walked hand in hand with the doctor himself (refused to go with the female nurse but when handsome doctor came back she said "I come with YOU!" I am in SOOOOO much trouble with that one,) back to surgery. Besides being a little sleepy today due to early wake up time you wouldn't know she had anything done! I only got one picture of her before she headed back.
Hunter got to play outside extra late tonight....who knew brown rice took soooooooo long to cook : )  After dinner he got some computer playing in with Dad, I don't know what it is about boys watching eachother play games that is so exciting.  Super boring to me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it went well for Ella! By the way, I *totally* did a double take when I saw that picture in my followed-blogs feed in Blogger, thinking it was Samantha. :-)

    ReplyDelete