Sunday, March 17, 2013

2013 - Day 76

Hunter felt a little better today! I still kept him in to relax. We did finally do/put together his little green house that I got him, I think, for his birthday a year ago. LOL.

Stirring the dirt....it was some weird Miracle Grow stuff in a tiny bag and you add water to it and it expands into....well dirt?
He planted cucumbers, tomatoes and sweet bell peppers.  Now we shall see if they actually grow!
I took a picture of Hunter taking a picture : )
And again!
Later in the evening the kids begged for ice cream (that Hunter happened upon in the freezer left over from his birthday.) I don't think I could have possibly taken a less flattering picture of Ella, but here she is!  She had a nice little wrestling/ticking match with Daddy before he left for work, hence the hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment