Friday, March 8, 2013

2013 - Day 67

This morning Ella was drawing. "Mommy look. I draw Smores!" I was not expecting to look up and see something that I could clearly idenitfy as smores! Way to go baby girl!!!!
Chris got my van working yesterday only for it to die again today.  Sadly it is sitting at the repair place and we should get the estimate tomorrow. BOOOO!  Anyhow, having only one car really threw me for a loop today! Luckily my friend Dacia came and rescued Ella and I so that Ella could go to school, then Chris got off of work early today so that helped.  In all the craziness of the day I forgot to get a pic of Hunter before my mom and Ella and I went to the craft fair, by the time we got home he was bathed and in his jammies climbing into bed.  He has his Pine Wood Derby Race tomorrow morning!!!!!  Here is my handsome/crazy guy before bed : )

No comments:

Post a Comment