Thursday, March 7, 2013

2013 - Day 66

Ella had speech this morning and then we got to go eat lunch with our favorite boy at school!!!!! I love going to have lunch with him at school, it is quite funny. Today there were 3 girls that kept coming and talking to us. One of the girls said "Hunter your sister is SO cute." Hunter said thanks.

 A couple minutes later another girl "Hunter your sister is really cute." Hunter - "thanks, that's like the 50th compliment she's gotten!" The girl - "Don't feel left out Hunter, you are the handsomest boy in school." Hunter - turns red.

 3rd girl - "Hi Mrs. Bode. I really liked Hunter's Valentine's Day card. When I got it I kissed it and now it's hanging up in my room." Me - "Ummmm????"

 1st girl comes back - "Hunter you are the cutest boy in school." Hunter - Bright red and wanting to be anywhere but there.

 Poor kid. I personally found it to be hilarious and yet terrifying. Not looking forward to the teenage years : )

We had a great birthday lunch with him!  We love our boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment