Saturday, May 11, 2013

2013 - May 10th

Ella's Kindergarten class had a Mother's Day Party at school today. It was adorable!!!  I got to sit and have snacks with my favorite girl....
and the kids sang songs to us.  Ella did so good, she knew all the words and movements!
In the middle of the songs one of the teachers handed out little strips of paper to the kids, each with a sentence that they wrote about their moms. Ella's said (and she read word for word)" My mom plays with me my toys." Awww!
That is Mrs Miller, the special ed teacher for the classroom next to Ella.  We love her! She has done amazing things with Ella this year!
Then the kids gave us our presents. These bags are so cute!!!
Inside the bags was this paper. The first square says "My Mommy Makes Cookies Good." The second says "My mom takes me to the park." The third (which is hilarious) says "My mom lets me watch frosty" she is referring to the snowman of course....and I let her watch it at Christmas time but apparently it made an impact. LOL. The fourth box says "I love you very much."  Sooooo sweet!

When we first arrived the teachers took pictures of us with our kids and then printed it out and Ella got to decorate this frame! I love it!
This poor guy. He had to stay home from school today. He woke up with his 102 fever.  I thought he was feeling better throughout the day but around 4 he kind of took a turn for the worse and the fever wouldn't go down even with motrin and he was coughing non-stop and his lips would get a little purple while coughing.  So we took a trip to urgent care. They said he has an upper respiratory infection but his lungs sound good, his ears also looked like they were becoming infected. So they gave him tylenol in office and also some liquid steroids which seemed to help, as well as a prescription for antibiotics.  Now he is in bed coughing his head off some more. Poor bug. Hope he gets at least a little rest tonight!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment