Friday, May 31, 2013

2013 - May 31st

Ella has her 2nd sleep study to get her set up on CPAP tonight. As you can imagine she isn't thrilled with the idea of doing it all over again.  I am not so sure how well she is going to tolerate the mask, especially if it interferes with her sucking her thumb (though I would love that habit to go away.)  So, today while she was at school I went and bought her a "sleep study present," (I am SOOOO not above bribery!) When we got home from school I told her I got her a present and she was so excited, the girl loves presents!  Here she is with her new kitty to cuddle with while she sleeps tonight!
Sweet girl. She said " I will call him wiggers."  LOL. For those of you that don't speak Ella, it is whiskers : )  We also went on a date...just me and Ella. She picked Red Robins, of course, and we had a great time!
My handsome guy gets to go spend the night with Nana and Grandpa since dad is at work!  Tomorrow he gets to go to his friend Kellen's house and spend the day playing with him, he is quite excited!!!!! I sure do miss this boy when he is away from me, but I know he is having fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment