Monday, May 27, 2013

2013 - May 27th

The kids and I set out on a walk down to the river this afternoon, pulling our red wagon with us. We went to go pick rocks to paint! Ella walked almost the whole time....over an mile. It was nice and peaceful down by the river and we had a fun time loading up our wagon!  It started to sprinkle on our way home so we decided we should probably not paint rocks. Instead we went to the backyard and played.

 Planter on the back patio...the ones we did yesterday
 Planters up on the back deck



 My cool cork screw willows

As soon as I took this pic it reminded me of one I took of him as a baby
 He was the sweetest baby ever!!! Hunter at about 4 or 5 months old in Alaska

Cupcake break



LOL
 We decided that it wasn't actually going to rain so we decided to go ahead and paint our rocks

Luckily we picked a lot of rocks....enough for all the neighbor kids : )



 sweet Shelby made a rock for Ella...hard to see in this pic but she wrote Ella on it!
planter in the front yard
My favorites...can't remember what they are called!
I don't think this shirt will ever be the same.
 My beautiful? rock garden!








1 comment:

  1. Red Hot Pokers :) they look lovely!! Some of my favourite too - add a bit of height to a plant pot!

    ReplyDelete