Friday, May 3, 2013

2013 - May 3rd

Today was crazy hair day at Hunter's school.  He wanted to color his hair with his two favorite colors, neon green and black.  After going to 5 hair/beauty places I finally found both colors!  He was quite happy with the result and especially happy that his hair matched his converse shoes : )


Hunter came home from school today and says "A girl gave me her phone number." Umm. Ok. I asked him why he said "she said she likes me and asked me if I like her and I said I guess and she gave me this paper with her number on it. Can I call her?" And talk about WHAT??? He said "I don't know, like recess and stuff." LOL. I told him I think he is a little young for calling girls. He said okay and ran off to play. They are in THIRD grade. Holy moly. And it's one of the sweet quiet girls in his class. I am terrified of the future. 

Ella did great at her sleep study last night, despite falling out of the bed and biting two holes in her tongue. The sleep tech said that Ella did a lot of thrashing around and snoring but that her stats were good. She also said that 3 times Ella sat straight up waved her arms around in the air and then flopped back down on her stomach and started snoring, crazy!  So now they review all the information and give the doctor a report and then I guess we will have a follow up.  Not sure if there is anything they can do if her oxygen is good (which I am glad about) but would really like the poor kid to get a good nights sleep!  Despite being kicked out of the sleep lab at 6am Ella had a great day at school and was in a good mood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment