Thursday, May 23, 2013

2013 - May 23rd

Today was Ella's last day of cheerleading (awards next weekend.) She told me this morning on the way to speech "I don't like cheerleading. I want to play basketball." Basketball it is for next year!!! She did do pretty good today though!

Breakdancing or stunts?????

Whitworth University sent some of their basketball players to the game tonight and they played with the kids after the first game.  One of the coaches on the Upward Basketball teams has been super nice to Ella ( and keeps telling me to make sure I put Ella in basketball next year,lol) anyhow he let Ella play with the University players.  Ella got the ball....even though she was supposed to be passing it
stood there looking up until they picked her up, made her basket and then came and sat down. She was DONE!

Hunter told me last night that he wanted to wear his Braves outfit that Nana got him in Georgia since he was going to see Nana tonight : )
So Nana wore her Braves shirt too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment