Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2013 - September 10th

I went to sign in at the school today, to pick Ella up, and all of the supervisors (the ladies who monitor recess and lunches etc) were standing there. One of them shared with me a funny story about Ella from lunch, one said that Ella marched up to her during recess and said "Hi. I Ella." and shook her hand, and the rest kept saying how cute she is. One lady said "I don't know who you are talking about?" and then someone said "You know, Hunter Bode's sister," then she immediately knew who they were talking about (I love that that is how they identified her, not as the kid with Ds) and that started off a new discussion about how wonderful Hunter is! Today was a good pick up day : ) Other than that I have no idea how her day went....she says good so I am going with that!


This evening Ella asked me if she could play hair salon with my hair. I agreed. My hair may never be the same : )  She then demanded that I take 2 pictures and put them on the computer and said "you bootiful big hair!" Funny girl.

Daddy stopped by to get his flashlight that he forgot. Hunter was the hit of the neighborhood showing off the police car : )

No comments:

Post a Comment