Sunday, September 15, 2013

2013 - September 15th

We had a super fun day at the fair, even though it was really freaking hot!!!  We (my mom, Chris the kids and I) got there around 1:30 and looked through all of the exhibits. Then the Kibbes met us there around 3 and from then on it was all rides!!!!

Hunter, Ella, and Riley waiting in line.
The kids way up on the slide
Riley coming down
Ella was hilarious. She screamed the whole way down. When she got off of the slide I asked her if she had fun and her reply was "I freaked my freak."  I don't know where the kid gets the things that she says.

After the big slide Chris and Justin took off with Hunter and Rex to the big kid rides while Nana, Mary and I chased around the little guys.  Despite it being so hot these two did really good and had a lot of fun on rides!




Some of the rides were just too slow for Ella...we could tell because everytime she went by we could hear her singing "I'm gonna pop some tags"
But she still loved the rides!




After we took a dinner break we went back for more rides.  Ella screamed all the way down the slide again! Sadly when she got up she stepped on her little mat and fell, but she is tough and was fine!
As we were leaving we visited the SWAT team's Bearcat....their vehicle.  Hunter set a bad example by standing on it....

and then Ella joined.  Good thing Chris has inside connections, lol. Naughty children.
I had promised Ella that she could ride the dragon rollercoaster one more time on our way out. When we got there it was broke. She was heartbroken. Thankfully big bubba came to the rescue and convinced her that these would be more fun.



Fun day, even though we were all a sweaty mess at the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment