Monday, September 23, 2013

2013 - September 23rd

I got to volunteer in Hunter's class today! I have loved working in his class the past two years and I think I will love it again this year. His teacher is very different than any he has had in the past but I like her and think it's going to be a good fit for Hunter!!!

 After I left the school I headed downtown and attended a meeting with our Congresswoman Cathy McMorris-Rodgers.  We discussed difficulties we have had with the local school districts with our children with Down syndrome.  It was a great meeting, she is very nice (and of course she has a special interest in our situation as she has a son with Down syndrome who is Ella's age,) seemed very concerned about things that are happening, and had some great ideas!
Then it was back home to work on the explosion of clothes in my living room. Hunter thought it would be funny to pretend to throw my safety pins at me...ha ha. Thankfully Chris was off today and took Hunter to soccer practice so I could continue to work!
Ella entertained me while I hung clothes.  The prettiest ballerina I know...even when she is looking rough : )



No comments:

Post a Comment