Thursday, September 5, 2013

2013 - September 5th

Today was the first day of school!! Hunter started 4th grade, in Mrs Thompson's class and Ella started 1st grade, in Mrs Sporleader's class! Both kids had a great first day (or at least Ella says she did : ) Ella did tell her teacher that she was to get hot lunch today, despite having no money and having cold lunch in her backpack. LOL. But, if that's the biggest problem she had today we will take it!
Ella was SO excited this morning, she could barely eat her breakfast. She just kept saying "I going 1st grade!"
She was not so thrilled about pictures.











Outside of their school!!!!
I know this is a blurry pic, but I love it. Hunter is going to be walking Ella to class every morning and will be picking her up after school and walking her outside to me. There are so many things I love about that, Ella gets to feel more independent because there is no adult involved, their bond is going to get even stronger, and I love the fact that Hunter is responsible enough to do this but I love it even more that he WANTS to walk his sister everyday. Man I love that boy.
We walked Ella to her GENERAL EDUCATION classroom (thank you very much) and she hung her backpack up and sat at her desk like she was told to. This girl was not scared AT ALL for us to leave her at this big school.  Me on the other hand, scared to death. I only cried after we were out of her sight : )
When we got home I ATTEMPTED to do pictures like I did last year.  Why can't my kids just open their freakin eyes outside. Oh well, at least I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment