Monday, September 16, 2013

2013 - September 16th

 What a day. So, last night after I posted my pics and the kids were in bed it got incredibly windy. Well with that wind came a lot of dirt. My house was 85 degrees when we got home, so of course all of the windows were open with box fans in them. Even though we ran to all the windows as soon as we heard what was going on, it was too late. Everything in my house had a nice layer of dirt on it.  We did what we could last night before we ran out of supplies but in the light of day it looked like we didn't do anything. Thankfully my mom came over and helped me clean while the kids were in bed.....I would probably still be cleaning if it weren't for her help!  The good news is my house is very clean!!!  Yay.

Hunter had soccer practice this evening.  His friend Maddy was there too.  I got this one and only pic of him after he tried to score a goal and kicked his ball over the fence and into the parking lot : )

Ella was very happy that she brought home her 1st library book of the school year, If You Take A Mouse To School!  She played the Ipad during Hunter's practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment