Monday, November 11, 2013

2013 - November 11th

 "Walking Ruby" first thing this morning.
 Ella told us she had a wiggly tooth on Saturday, I could barely move it. Today she pulled it out herself. She was up in her room and came downstairs with her tooth in her hand and blood dribbling out of her mouth.
 Crazy kid. That is tooth #7
Yesterday the kids and I went and bought Ruby a new dog bed and blanket.  A dog bed has never lasted more than a day or two with her because she thinks it's really fun to rip them and pull all the stuffing out. I took this pic after I held her down in the bed and covered her up, trying to convince her that it is comfy.
 But all day she has preferred to sleep near her boy!

 Or ON her boy : )
This one took some talent...looks comfy right?
 While her bed stayed empty.  I did have to yell at her a million times to stop biting it. She goes over and bites the corner and shakes it.  Stupid dog.

3 comments:

  1. ha! I took a photo of our dog sleeping on William today, I'm going to post it in a minute. Little dudes need dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be a Dachshund thing! ;) I've always had Dachshunds growing up and they have always done the same, but after they got all the stuffing out they would crawl inside the hole and go to sleep in it, was very frustrating but after we stopped buying new beds we realized this is just what they prefer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby's adorable!! So cute! We want to get a dog, but I just keep thinking about what a pain it will be to keep it from chewing on stuff lying around (which we have a lot of). Whoa, can't believe she pulled a barely-wiggly tooth!! Yikes...guess she really wanted the Tooth Fairy to come!

    ReplyDelete