Saturday, November 2, 2013

2013 - November 2nd

Today was supposed to be Hunter's last soccer game. It was rainy and cold so I stayed home with Ella and Chris took Hunter. The other team no showed. Poor Hunter! He has said about 100 times today how disappointed he is that he didn't get to play his last game : (

 This afternoon we went to a craft fair at the high school. I gave each of the kids $10 to spend as they wanted. Hunter got a wood car and a para cord braclet, Ella got a tiny wood car, a peace sign bracelet and fairy wings!

"I want to be a fairy when I grown up."



We had to have a serious conversation....she informed me she was going up to her room to fly off of her bed. I told her that wasn't safe. She informed me that these fairy wings are REAL and she can really fly. Imagine the heartbreak when I let her know that that isn't the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment