Friday, November 29, 2013

2013 - November 28th

Happy "Skanksgiving" as Ella says! We had a GREAT day! We ate too much and had fun playing games and watching Charlie Brown!  I totally forgot to take a picture of us eating dinner. Oops. But here we are eating pie.

My boys and me
Ella eating pie!
FINALLY for the first time ever Hunter likes pie!  I made peanut butter pie hoping that he would like it and he did!!!
My mom, Hunter, Chris and I had 3 fierce games of Sorry. Hunter won the first game (and I won 2nd!) and Chris LOST, and demanded a rematch. 2nd game I won (and Hunter won 2nd) and Nana LOST, and demanded a rematch. 3rd game Hunter won again (and I won 2nd again,) and Chris LOST. Moral of the story Hunter rocks at Sorry. LOL. We laughed A LOT!
Meanwhile I think Grandpa and Ella played about 100 different games, lol, sticking with one game isn't excactly Ella's strong skill.  Here they are playing Guess Who!
My mom wanted me to make sure and take a pic of Chris. He dressed up super fancy for Thanksgiving ( none of us did, but he took the cake with his Batman pants!)
Nana punching Hunter (not really,) it did get a bit competitive : )

No comments:

Post a Comment