Monday, November 18, 2013

2013 - November 18th

Ella stayed home from school sick today....and will again tomorrow.  Chris and I had Ella's IEP meeting at the school this afternoon. I am so very happy to say that it went great and I think that our team is finally all on the same page as far as 1st grade goals as well as long term goals for Ella!  I am so glad that is all over with! Hunter came with us to the meeting as it was right after school, he played IPad while we did our thing. At the end the teachers bragged on what a great big brother Hunter is and how he is so kind! He sure makes me so proud! I love the person that he is!!!!!!!


I thought he was playing cars on the floor but when I went to peek at him he was watching the movie that Ella was watching while laying his head on this tin. Goofy boy, that doesn't look comfy at all!!!
Ella had bouts of energy today and would play some, but then would end up like this.  I think one more day of rest should do the trick!









No comments:

Post a Comment