Friday, November 15, 2013

2013 - November 15th

Yay for Friday!!! I got my hair done today and it took 3 1/2 hours!! Then I headed to the school to help my friend hand out popcorn that the PTA sold to the kids. It pretty much rained all day long and is icky and cold. My van is stuck in the garage because the garage door isn't opening. The kids have been actually playing together all evening! I love when they do that!

They love playing cars on the kitchen floor.


They also love playing cops and robbers.  They chase eachother around and then the robber goes to jail in Ella's playhouse.  Ella was the cop this time and apprehended the robber with the help of her trusty police K9 Ruby!


It was pretty hilarious. Ruby took her job very seriously!!!!
Now the kids and I are going to watch movies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment