Thursday, November 14, 2013

2013 - November 14th

 Today was a great day! We had late start this morning so the kids and I got to sleep in an hour. Chris did not wake me up at 4am when he got home from work (the 1st time this week not waking me) so I actually got sleep! I dropped the kids off at school and came home and relaxed with my cup of coffee.  I can't believe it took me 33 years to drink coffee. I feel so adult. Up next...wine : )  Then this afternoon my sweet friend Dacia brought us cupcakes from a new bakery. We got to sit and visit for a little while before going to pick up the kiddos.

They were super excited to have their cupcakes...Dacia knows the way to their hearts. Nutella cupcake for Hunter

And gummy bear topped cupcake for Ella!!!!! 

The kids did their homework without complaining and then played for awhile. At dinner time we headed downtown to meet Daddy for dinner!  The weeks that Chris works Monday through Friday are rough for the kids because they don't see him at all (he leaves at 3pm and the kids aren't out of school yet and gets home between 3 and 4am.)  We ate a nice fancy dinner at Subway : )  We were all happy to see Daddy and Ella is always super excited when Daddy wears his "cop costume" as she calls it!













No comments:

Post a Comment