Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2013 - November 20th

Ella stayed home AGAIN today. She spent the night coughing her little head off...ALL night long. She is going to school tomorrow!  My mom did come over today to help me organize one of my cabinets. She is great at organizing and I am...NOT. We got one done!

Ella and her baby in their new matching jammies from Aunt Tami
Hunter had a half day of school today!  He spent the evening trying to catch up to his friend's score in First in Math. It's killing him that one person is ahead of him : )

1 comment:

  1. Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry Ella's still been so sick!!! :-( Love how happy she looks in her new jammies, though. :-) First in Math? Wow, sounds like a great game! Love how kids can be competitive and learn stuff at the same time.

    ReplyDelete