Monday, February 4, 2013

2013 - Day 35

Ella's teacher said that Ella was "very strong-willed" at school today, lol, and then said "at least you will NEVER have to worry about lack of independence with Ella!" I think that is her sweet teacher's way of saying that Ella wanted to do her own thing all day today. To be fair she did have 2 substitutes in her class today and you know how my girl likes routine and sameness! We came home and worked on some sight words and reading (she is doing awesome) and then she played. I don't know what I will do when she outgrows her ballet recital costume.
After dinner we headed over to Boy Scouts.  Tonight was Law Enforcement night so Chris stopped by on duty and fingerprinted the boys and let them try on his SWAT gear.  Ella and I headed out pretty quickly but she was super excited to see Daddy in his "cop costume" and Hunter was beaming with pride to have Chris there as a cop : )
From one of the Scout parent's cell phone.  Hunter dressed up in SWAT gear!
I'm still REALLY pushing for him to be a Doctor or a Physical Therapist, but things aren't looking good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment