Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2013 - Day 44

I volunteered in Hunter's class today...I love being in the room with him at school, even when I'm working with other kids!  I love that he still loves to have me around and even gives me a hug in front of his friends!!!!!  I took him out of school a few minutes early because he wanted to go with me to pick Ella up from school.  It was SO cute when Ella spotted him, she ran to him they hugged and Hunter picked her up and twirled her around.  It's moments like that that make all the fighting they've been doing at home ok!  Hunter of course played outside when we got home.  Here he is skate-boarding.  I HATE watching it!
Ella, oh Ella.  We started off the day at the dentist...it didn't go so well.  She was a pill and refused to open her mouth so that the poor hygenist could brush her teeth.  It ended with her in my lap and us prying her mouth open. Fun times.  Luckily once the doctor herself came in Ella was more than willing to open up.  She did have a good day at school, but OT after school didn't go so well.  She was a PILL.  I quickly captured this happy moment, Robin's face cracks me up in this pic, right after she got the thera-putty taken away for not following directions.  
We headed to the Y tonight so that my mom and I could take a class.  I strapped Ella in her stroller and gave her the IPad and Hunter played soccer on the basketball court with some kids.  Thankfully Ella redeemed herself and was SO good!!!  She was quite the little cheerleader for Nana and I and the other people taking the class got a kick out of her too!  After the class I let Ella out of the stroller and she started doing all the motions that we had done in class including the plank.  I was so impressed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment