Friday, February 8, 2013

2013 - Day 39

It's FINALLY Friday!! YAY!!! After playing outside Hunter listened to his IPod and "played" the songs on his paper jams guitar (silently) and his keyboard (also silently.) Music to my ears!
Ella did yet another fashion show....this time with a different wardrobe!  
And after dinner we popped some popcorn and watched Peter Pan.  I bought it yesterday remembering that I liked it as a little kid.....all I can say is WOW!  It's definetely an old movie....and a little un-PC. LOL. The kids really enjoyed it though!  When I was tucking Ella in she said "I go to sleep and Peter Pan wake me up and I fly." I said really?  She said "Yep!" all excited.  As I kissed her she repeated it only with worry on her face and in her voice.  I asked her if she was scared and she nodded her head yes.  I said to not worry it's just pretend, besides your window is closed and locked!  She smiled and said "well that's a wee-leaf!" (RELIEF.)  So funny, love that kids imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment