Thursday, February 14, 2013

2013 - Day 45

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! We had a fun day! Hunter first thing this morning....bed head and all!
Ella this morning
Before school.  One of Ella's homework assignments for the week was to write her numbers 0-100.  Her teachers are awesome and always tell me to feel free to modify Ella's homework when needed.  They, a lot of the time, will write things in highlighter and have Ella trace.  I did that for the numbers, because that is a LOT of writing for this little girl.
But if you look close she clearly did NOT trace almost any of the numbers.  She wrote most on her own (it was super hard to see the highlighter numbers) when I would tell her what number came next.  She was SO proud of herself, and I was too!!!
Chris and I split the day and he went to Hunter's class party before heading to work and I went to Ella's and helped out.  Both kids had a blast at their parties!!!

After school.



Then later in the evening Nana came over bearing more gifts!  She even found 2 cars that Hunter doesn't have, that in itself is a miracle!!!
Ella loved all her goodies!

We took a lot of pictures of the two kids with Nana (which apparently most were on her camera) and then the kids took turns using my camera to take pictures....here is a picture that Hunter took!
Then we had heart pizza for dinner!
Mom got me this for Valentine's Day.  In those first few scary weeks after Ella was born my mom and I would sing You Are My Sunshine to baby Ella.  I never would have imagined that 6 years later she would sing it to me everynight and then demand that I sing it back.  AMAZING!



No comments:

Post a Comment