Sunday, February 10, 2013

2013 - Day 40

Hunter got to go to his friend Kellen's birthday party at Jump and Bounce this morning! He had a great time and I love to watch him with his friends!!! I didn't get any good pictures....oops! Here is the only one I got!
After the party we came home and picked up Ella and Daddy and went to go find Hunter some new shoes, because his had holes in them!  He was on the hunt for BLACK shoes.  We went to the little shoe store we always go to, they do a good job of fitting the kids.  They brought out all the tennis shoes they had in Hunter's size, which was just 4 pairs.  2 were black, 1 was grey, and 1 was NEON yellow.  I kind of laughed because I just knew that Hunter wouldn't even try the yellow ones on.  Guess which ones were his favorite?????  Apparently NEON is in!

He LOVES his shoes!
After dinner teacher Ella called Daddy to class!
Then she made Daddy be the teacher...I love this picture because of her tiny butt crack sticking out of her pants, ha!

3 comments:

  1. Can i stick my throbbing dick in your little girls pussy and savagely rape her womb till i empty my babies in her please

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://simplythekids.blogspot.com/
    https://sevillefamilyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete