Saturday, February 23, 2013

2013 - Day 54

We started off the day by heading to Special Olympics Young Athletes! My friend Mary (Riley's mom) bribed me into going : ) We had a good time!

Ella and Riley playing with the parachute
Riley, Ella and Beau
Riley looks like he is pain!
Ella and Beau
Ella kicking the ball into the goal....I wasn't fast enough!
Everyone receives a ribbon and most importantly a snack!
Hunter came home from his sleepover at about 5:00!  He had so much fun!  He had just enough time to get a quick shower before we headed off to his Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts.  Unfortunately I was pushing kids out the door and totally forgot the camera.  So I had to get some pics when we got home!

Scout salute!
We bought a few raffle tickets and Hunter won a necklace and a new flashlight!  Here he is practicing shadow puppets in the kitchen.
Ella's knees : )

No comments:

Post a Comment