Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2013 - Day 50

The kids went back to school today after a 4 day weekend! Ella pretended to be a "mail carrier" when she got home!
I TOTALLY blame my lack of sleep last night for forgetting to get a picture of Hunter after he got home from school today.  We worked on his school project, watched his favorite show Top Gear and then it was bath and bed.  About an hour after he went to sleep I remembered that I hadn't taken a picture.  What was I supposed to do?  I went in his room, climbed the ladder to his bed and took a picture, flash and all.  The kid didn't move or open his eyes.  Score!  As I was shutting his door he said "peace out."  Oops : )


1 comment:

  1. Traded in her tutu for a work belt. Sad day for the dance world. The real question is does Hunter remember talking to you this morning? My boys totally talk in their sleep.

    ReplyDelete