Wednesday, June 12, 2013

2013 - June 12th

Today was Field Day at both of the kids schools! Luckily the 3rd graders played in the morning so I was able to be there while Hunter was out and Ella goes to afternoon Kindergarten so I was able to be there with her!!! 6 hours with all those kids makes for a long day and besides getting a sun burn it was fun!!!

I was able to sneak in a quick picture of Hunter and his teacher, Mrs Zimmerman, before school started! She has been the perfect teacher for Hunter, super sweet but also willing to really challenge him with hard work!!! We will miss being in her class!
I helped run one of the 14 stations at his school so I wasn't able to follow him around so not many pictures, but I did get a few.  I also learned that not only am I short as an adult but apparently I would be a short 5th grade girl! Man when did kids get so tall???

Here is Hunter having a popsicle with his class!
Here he is at my station...some version of mini-golf but with bats and bigger balls.

Hunter and his friend Brooke....you know, the one who gave him her number : ) She really is a very sweet girl and these two are good buddies!!!
Hunter and his friend Kellen!!!!!  Sweet boys!
After Hunter's I ran home and got Ella ready for school and then we headed to her field day! I got to follow her around, which was really fun to watch how she interacts with her classmates! I was SO proud of my girl!

Here she is throwing bean bags!
Ella and her fabulous special education teacher, Mrs Miller. She has been perfect for Ella and has taught her SO much this year!!!!
Ella's school had bouncy houses to play on. Ella loved the slide!


One of the stations was inside making friendship braclets!
Back outside and doing one of her favorite things, hula hooping!
and then playing with the parachute
soccer!
Ella and her general ed teacher Mrs Martins, who is the sweetest and treats Ella just like everyone else! Love her!!!
Popsicle
Ella and her beloved "monkey bars." She truly is a monkey!!!

 Her friend trying to help her jump higher : )
Fun fun day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment