Wednesday, June 5, 2013

2013 - June 5th

This evening after Ella's occupational therapist left (which I am happy to report that Ella had a much better session this week,) the kids and I went for a walk. Well, Hunter rode his scooter and Ella rode in the bike trailer (that I pushed.) Every year I think, this will be the year that I can actually get a workout in when the kids are with me, and every year I realize how much further I can go without them. LOL. "It's hot." "I'm thirsty." "I'm tired." "The sun is too bright." "Can we go throw rocks?" "Can we turn around yet?" I like it to be just me and my IPod much better. Good thing these kids are cute : )
So pretty and relaxing on the trail....well relaxing when the kids aren't there : )

Oh yeah, Ella got her new transition lenses today.  I'm hoping it helps her keep her glasses on outside.  She doesn't like wearing them when it's bright out.  She seemed to tolerate them pretty well today!

No comments:

Post a Comment