Friday, June 14, 2013

2013 - June 14th

Today was my kids last day of school!!! It has been a great year! I tried to recreate my 1st day of school pictures so that I can compare...which I will do on my other blog : )

Hunter's last day of 3rd grade!


Ella's last day of Kindergarten



I had to walk Ella into class today to help her carry presents for her 5 teachers!  You know it's been a great year when your daughter's teacher starts crying in the hallway because she will miss Ella....and of course made me cry!  We love Mrs Miller!!!!!
Ella and all of her teachers, Mrs Miller (special ed,) Ella, and Mrs Martins (gen ed) in the front and Mrs "M," Mrs Crow, and Mrs LaPlante in the back.  All of these ladies were so great and so sweet!!!!
After school!
Woohoo! We are done!!!!  Hunter is quite excited but I suspect that Ella will not be happy about not going to school next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment