Saturday, June 29, 2013

2013 - June 29th

Today the boys went golfing. Ella and I were going to go swimming but it was rainy and was thundering, so we stayed home. I did go through all of Ella's clothes...got 4 garbage bags full of too small clothes out of there. I always get emotional when getting rid of their clothes, I hate that they are growing up so fast : (  I did discover a ballet outfit that I got 2 years ago for Halloween that was too big...Ella was really excited to play dress up with it today!

Cutest ballerina ever!!!





After the boys got home Ella cuddled with dad...which turned into a nap (that never happens unless she is put in her bed)
and she creeped me out, sleeping with her eyes open.
Meanwhile the sun came out and Hunter played outside (while Papa cooked us a delicious dinner!!!!!)
After dinner we all played a couple of games together!  Papa whooped us in Sorry!
And Ella whooped us in Memory (like legitimately won!)

No comments:

Post a Comment