Friday, June 7, 2013

2013 - June 7th

It is SUPER windy here today...so much so that we only lasted about 15 minutes outside because I felt like I had sand caked in my contacts...YUCK! But I did get a few good pics of my kiddos before we came in!


I went on a field trip with Ella and her class today to visit their new school (1st through 5th grade.)  Her teacher was so sweet and made sure that we stopped in and said hi to Hunter in his class even though the 3rd grade wasn't on our tour!  Ella is soooo excited that she gets to go to school with Bubba next year!



Hunter's teacher gave me this sweet flower pot painted in chalkboard paint for volunteering in his class this year!  Super cute!

And Ella's teachers gave me this notepad (there are several of the same paper) that each of the kids in her class signed their name and drew a picture of themselves! Adorable!  You can see Ella's right under the bow!    I am going to miss both of their teaches and the kids in both classes! It has been a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment