Thursday, June 13, 2013

2013 - June 13th

Today we had a big meeting with Ella's current team from school and her team for next year, because this mama was NOT happy with their plan for my girl. We had quite a bit of progress in 1 1/2 hours but still left with papers unsigned and will meet again the week before school starts! The important thing is that they listened to my concerns and I believe actually heard them! I do think that the special ed teacher for next year will be great with Ella! While we were at that meeting Nana watched the kids for me and took them to get a little end of school year gift! I kind of forgot to take pictures today until the very end of the day. So, when I told Ella it was time for a bath and bed and then asked for a picture I got this look...this is the real deal she was not happy!
Hunter just thought it was funny and tried to recreate the look!!!
Ella's shorts today...sooo cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment