Saturday, June 15, 2013

2013 - June 15th

This morning Hunter and I woke up at 6:30! Some of our friends came over and we all rode together to go do the Color Me Rad 5k! We had a BLAST!!!

Before...in our nice white shirts!

Shannon and Joel, Mirna and Robbie and Hunter and I!
Robbie, Joel and Hunter

Hunter and I at the finish line!
Hunter after being color bombed....A LOT : )

The after!

The boys!
I love this picture!





Yep, he is definitely RAD!!!

When he pulled his face stickers off!  We had so much fun and look forward to doing this again!!!!

Then this evening the kids and I went with Ella's Challenger baseball team to watch the Spokane Indian's baseball game!!!!

I think Ella is coming down with a cold...she sounds pretty stuffy and is really tired today, but she was so good!



Hunter, Ella, Kenner and Parker!  We will miss seeing these guys every week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment