Friday, July 5, 2013

2013 - 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!!!! We had a very laid back day! The kids and I went swimming with friends at the public pool for 2 hours, came home and hung out and then we went and parked in the parking lot of the baseball stadium and watched fireworks! (Chris worked of course!)

We ended up sitting in the parking lot for over an hour but we entertained ourselves making up songs, telling jokes, and watching the old man cussing out his wife because they couldn't find their car. Fun times. The guy asked if I could drive him around (he was being so mean) and I politely declined. When he left Hunter said I should have told him that I was 15 and can't drive...he said "you really do look 15, especially with no makeup on." Have I told you lately how much I love that boy : ) The fireworks were good, though they lasted 5 minutes, but the kids enjoyed them so it was worth the wait!

Here we are in the back of the van!

Nevermind the no makeup and crazy hair....that's what I look like on a pool day : )
Hunter making some goofy armpit joke :  )
While we were waiting I discovered that my camera has a fireworks setting! Who knew?!
Just kind of looks cool : )
After that we came home and showered. The last couple of nights Hunter has been popping the lenses out of his sunglasses and wearing them as glasses with no lenses, ya know "so I can be like you and Ella!"
He is just so stinking adorable!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment