Friday, July 19, 2013

2013 - July 19th

We had a great day here at conference...despite being tired and cranky (mostly me, lol!) Ella did not sleep well last night, her stupid CPAP mask kept having major leaks. I'm telling you that I do not know how that child tolerates that dang thing, just laying next to her in bed and it blowing in my face kept me up all night and annoyed the crap out of me! We went to a few sharing sessions, the opening ceremony and to the DANCE! If you have never been to a dance with a lot of people who have Down syndrome of varying ages you are really missing something! It is quite the sight to take in!!!!  We got to see and meet several friends today, friends I feel like I have known since Ella was a baby!

Here is Ella playing with Mayson and Lila!
Ella and Lila
Ella watching Monsters Inc with Mayson
Lila, Lexi and Ella. These girls are so beautiful and so sweet!!!
Ella and Lila dancing together during one of the sessions.
Ella and Lexi
Ella Grace and Ella Grace!!!!
So sweet!!!!
My cool guy : )
Two Divas! Ella and Kennedy! Kennedy is a couple of years older than Ella (9) and I have always loved reading about all of her success, she has always given me hope!
Ella and Miss Colorado
She told Ella to try on the stash and that she thinks that Ella has a future in pagents!

Ella and the boys walking the red carpet into the dance....Chris really is having fun despite the look on his face : )
Ella busting a move. She had moments of dancing like crazy....and then wanting to be held and sucking her thumb. She was so tired!

I don't know who this little boy is or who he belongs to
but he sure is cute and really enjoyed dancing with Ella!!!
Ella and the Denver Broncos cheerleaders...this one had Chris take a picture with her personal camera too...they were so sweet!


I convinced Ella to take this pic with The Beatles for Uncle Dustin even though she found them to be quite "creepy!"
And she had a love/hate relationship with The Wizard of Oz crew, she visited them for quite awhile with Nana and then decided she was scared of them too. But we got a quick pic for Bebe : )
Ella was bathed, masked up, and sleeping in 30 minutes after the dance! Fun day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment