Friday, July 5, 2013

2013 - July 5th

This is Ella's 3rd night wearing her new nasal CPAP mask. The good news is that we got the mask on tonight without any tears!!!! The great news is that she has left it on all night for 2 nights! The bad news is the mask leaves red marks all over Ella's face and I don't know what I can do about it. The red marks stay all day....so something has to not be fitting right. Urgh.

You can see when she is sitting up with it on it pulls the skin under her eyes down : (
It is better when she lays down as far as her eyes are concerned....and you can see the littlest hint of a smile here : )

My brave girl. I am so proud of her for tolerating this!!!!
And then there is this handsome guy...he has been so helpful in distracting and comforting Ella while I mess with this stupid mask! Such a big helper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment