Thursday, July 18, 2013

2013 - July 18th

We made it to Denver! It was another long day of driving but we are here! We have already met so many of the people that I wanted to see...one's I know from blogging and Facebook! It is strange, but awesome, to meet someone face to face for the first time but feel like you have known them forever! I did not get much in the picture department today, I was too out of it to pull my camera out! I did get this picture of the kids in front of the hotel.
And this was taken by a friend. Both of these girls are Ella Grace...crazy huh! Here is what the younger Ella Grace's mom wrote...

We FINALLY met the original Ella Grace! When I was pregnant with Ella and was awaiting the amino results to find out if she had Ds, my cousin stumbled on her Mom's blog when she was looking for a store called Ella Grace boutique or something. When she sent me her blog, I knew right then that the results would come back positive. I also knew that everything would be fine because I saw all these beautiful pictures of the original Ella Grace. She made everything okay!!!

Awesome right? So glad that we finally got to meet!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment