Friday, July 12, 2013

2013 - July 12th

Hunter had an eye doctor appointment today! Hunter had some eye issues back a few years ago so I am always slightly nervous when I take him into the doctor even though they have been good for the past couple years. And I am happy to report that these beautiful eyes are perfect! We don't have to go back for 2 years!!
After his appointment he went home with Nana (who had picked Ella up and went on a lunch and bookstore date with her while we were at Hunter's appointment,) and got to spend the afternoon and evening with Nana and Grandpa at their house!!!  Nana and Ella got Hunter a cool new journal type book that has questions that you answer in it about yourself!
Ella had her blood drawn this morning....and she did AWESOME! They got it on the first poke and she didn't freak out....huge progress!!  After Hunter left with Nana, Ella and I went to Hobby Lobby and picked out some art projects to do! She made a little sun catcher? peace sign
And picked out some wood things to paint!!
She asked me if this was the most beautiful star I have ever seen?  Yes it is!!!
Her finished art work!

No comments:

Post a Comment