Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2013 - July 9th

Today Chris and I took Hunter to Silverwood Theme Park! He earned a free ticket by reading 600 extra minutes one month this school year! It is very rare that Hunter gets to spend time with both Chris and I alone. We all had a blast! We spent the first 6 hours in the water park....the water was freezing but of course that didn't bother Hunter....and the last 3 in the amusement park, where Hunter rode THREE rollercoasters!!!! They only conned me into riding one, a wooden one, Hunter and I took turns screaming our heads off! It was a blast : )

Ella got to spend 12 hours with Nana!!!!!  She was SOOO excited this morning when she woke up! Nana came and picked her up at the house and I took a couple of pics of them!

Here is Hunter and I before we left this morning....
and Hunter when we got home, he got a bit of sun on those cheeks : )
Ella had so much fun today! The highlight of her day was baking a cake!!!!  Thank you Nana for sending me the pics!
mixing
using the hand mixer
spreading out the batter

tasting : )
Ella's cake, frosted and with sprinkles!!!!!!!  She was so excited when she showed us the cake. So adorable!!  She had a blast today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment