Thursday, July 25, 2013

2013 - July 25th

Today Nana came and picked the kids up so that I could get some stuff done to get ready for our trip this Saturday, including taking the dang dog to the vet to get a health certificate because the vet insists that the airlines AND the state of Georgia require it. I am pretty sure that neither give a crap about our dog but I would hate to not be able to take her. Did you know that it costs $76 for them to take her temp, listen to her heart, and look for a millisecond in her ears. Wow. Anyhow, I got a lot done, the kids and I have all of our clothes packed! It was freaking hot again today, I cannot wait to be in the air conditioning.

After I got the kiddos back and fed them dinner Hunter of course headed outside. "Mom get your camera and come watch me..." scary words for me. This is frightening enough, lol.
But then the "tricks" started.
I may have closed my eyes and snapped pictures.
I do love that my boy is obsessed with playing outside and is active, but man he sure scares me sometimes (and yes I realize that this is mild : )
Ella was a GREAT (insert sarcasm) helper when I was packing. At one point her suitcase contained a bathing suit, 5 baby dolls, and her tea party set!  The girl knows what is important!!!  Here she is cuddling with my old baby doll....I can't tell you how much I love it everytime I see her playing with it....and watching a movie, while giving me stink eye!
Tomorrow Ella has another hearing test and appointment with her ENT. I am hoping for good results or at the very least that they are the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment